Why this? Why this?

Boring

This was an extremely boring game. The story's been used way too many times in other media.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Needs Improvement.

By wave 5 I was lagging horribly. The game was basically playing itself, and I was doing actions when not pressing any buttons. It was fun, but it needs to be fixed

Awh, Chute! Awh, Chute!

Boring, and Slow

This game is very boring. It' got horrible controls, and as soon as you pull the 'chute, the "Intensity" completely dies, and the game gets even worse. So, my rating for this, is a 1

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

King Diamond Influence?

I really enjoy this tune, great vocals, funny lyrics, blazing guitars, hard hitting drums. One thing about the vocals, the Falsettos sound like King Diamond, as do they lower growls, it sounds great though.

Taste of Jazz Taste of Jazz

Good. Not My Style. But Good

This is quite the Jazz piece you go goin. It's good, but it's not very upbeat, like the "Stereotypical" Jazz is. I like it, but maybe adding percussion would make it jazzier, percussion, and bass make up a jazz ensemble. Without them they fall apart. This is really great though. I enjoyed it

Laid to Rest Clarinet Cover Laid to Rest Clarinet Cover

Good job!

I really liked this.

Question though: Did you record this, or make it with something like FL?

IRockThs responds:

Nah I midi'd it with Mixcraft 5. It would have sounded better if I had recorded it. I do plan to try some day, but I'm not sure I'm really good enough to do that.